Experienced Counsel For Burn Injury Cases

Burn injuries are painful, frightening and life-altering. We understand the hardships you will experience after suffering a serious burn injury because of another person's carelessness.

After suffering a significant injury, such as a severe burn, it is in your best interest to contact an attorney who will fight to recover compensation for your suffering and related expenses. D'Alessandro & Wright, LLC, is a prominent law firm in Rhode Island with a drive to reach our clients' goals.

How Do Serious Burns Happen?

Doctors categorize burns as first, second or third degree, depending on the severity of the damage. The most serious burns, typically those of third degree, harm tissue beneath the skin. You may see charred skin on the surface. The underlying tissue could become numb due to nerve damage.

A burn injury may require multiple restorative procedures to lessen its impact. Sadly, burns can still lead to permanent disabilities that need extensive treatment and rehabilitation.

Our lawyers assist with major burn injury cases resulting from:

  • Fires or explosions
  • Industrial or household chemicals such as drain cleaners
  • Electrical collisions
  • Radiation exposure
  • Defective appliances like furnaces and hot water heaters
  • Scalding from hot liquids
  • Recreational fire collisions, often involving barbecues or fireworks

In many of these cases, someone else may be at fault for a burn collision. Their inexcusable negligence may mean that they are liable to compensate you for your treatment and suffering. We are proud to offer compassionate – yet hard-hitting – legal representation to help you through this painful experience.

Burn Injury Claims In Rhode Island

We are prepared to use our skills in tough negotiation and litigation to increase your chances of getting favorable case results after a severe burn. Request a free initial case review through our website or by calling at 401-308-3596. Our Providence firm can provide you with legal assistance to seek compensation from the person responsible for your burn injuries.