Assisting Riders Injured In Motorcycle Collisions
Because riders possess little in the way of protection, motorcycle collisions are extremely dangerous. Many of these collisions result in major injuries or death.
If you have suffered a motorcycle collision, we may be able to recover significant compensation for your serious injuries and other damages. D’Alessandro & Wright, LLC, has more than 25 years of experience in auto collision representation, including help for people injured in motorcycle crashes. Your case deserves considerable attention from a prominent Rhode Island law firm.
Why Do Motorcycle Collisions Happen?
Many motorcycle collisions are not caused by the rider, but by negligent behavior on the part of other drivers or third parties. Such behavior includes:
- Following too closely behind a motorcycle and failing to brake in time
- Making sudden or reckless maneuvers that take riders by surprise, causing them to collide with railings, objects or other vehicles
- Failing to give a motorcycle the right of way, leading to a crash
- Making a sudden or illegal turn and cutting off the rider, resulting in a collision or the rider falling off the motorcycle
- City or county transportation entities failing to properly maintain the roads in their jurisdictions
Immediately after a motorcycle collision, finding legal support is a critical step toward recovery. Our trusted attorneys zealously assert the rights of riders before the interests of insurance companies. Your pain is more important to us than their profits. We are eager to chase your desired outcomes so that you can focus on healing from your injury.
Hire A Firm That Insists On Winning For You
We possess a vast array of tools and resources that allow us to provide highly effective legal representation on behalf of our clients. We approach motorcycle collision cases with an aggressive mindset to obtain compensation for you.
If you have been hurt in a motorcycle collision, we will seek to recover evidence and testimony that strengthens your case and aggressively pursue compensation for the damages that you have suffered. Call our Providence or Warwick office at 401-308-3596 or contact us online for help with your recent motorcycle collision.