Do I Need A Lawyer For My Personal Injury Case?
One of the first questions people usually ask after suffering a severe injury is whether they should call a lawyer. The simple answer is that the average person has a low chance of obtaining the full amount of compensation they need without the knowledge and aggressive support that a lawyer can provide. It is not a question of intelligence; as personal injury attorneys, we work on injury cases every day so we have gained the expertise to get you full compensation.
The decision to hire a lawyer is up to you, but we can help you understand the effects of each choice you make before you move forward. We have over 25 years of legal experience in personal injury law at D’Alessandro & Wright, LLC. We would like the opportunity to meet with you, review your case and explain how we can help in your situation.
What Value Does An Attorney Add?
We understand that you already have a lot on your mind as the result of your injury or family member’s death. Our lawyers will gladly pursue your claim so you can concentrate on healing physically and emotionally. This may be your first time going through this ordeal, but we do this every day, and we have helped thousands of people through difficult times.
Ways that a qualified lawyer from our firm can assist in your case include:
- Communicating with insurance adjusters and analyzing their settlement offers, which requires an understanding of insurance terms you may not have heard such as liability, subrogation, UMBI, UMPD and reservation of rights. We know their language and speak it fluently.
- Analyzing their settlement offers, which requires extensive knowledge of case evaluation
- Giving you clear answers about your case, rights and legal opportunities
- Meeting with debt collectors that insist on payment of medical bills before you have compensation to cover such costs
- Helping with complicated issues such as health care liens and workers’ compensation
- Fighting for your interests in trial
As trial lawyers, we focus our efforts on helping people who have been injured. We advise families facing financial difficulty due to enormous medical bills and wage loss. Our firm has earned a strong reputation for helping clients receive the maximum financial compensation to which they are entitled.
Get A Free Consultation To Learn More
Our Rhode Island law firm has the resources, skills and qualifications to take on any corporation or insurance company. Our lawyers will either fight to settle to your satisfaction or assertively take your case to trial.
We welcome your story and your questions about this process. Call 401-308-3596 or reach out through our online contact form to learn how we can help. Your first informational meeting with a lawyer is free.