Although medical attention should improve a health issue, some patients do not receive high-quality care. Instead, they suffer severe injury due to a medical provider's mistake or carelessness. This negligence is unacceptable and demands a swift legal response in many cases.
As a result of a health care provider's deviation from the standards of care, you might be suffering from infections, illnesses or permanent disability. In addition to the pain and stress of your injury, essential medical care could even cost you more than the original treatment you sought.
The medical malpractice attorneys of Jules J. D’Alessandro Law., understand how complex and urgent these cases can be. Based in Providence, we are prepared to help you file a compelling claim against the responsible medical professional.Our Depth of Experience Can Aid Your Case
Our firm offers legal support and guidance for various types of medical malpractice cases, including:
- Drug or prescription problems: adverse side effects, allergies, failure to prescribe, medication interaction or wrong drug prescription
- Diagnostic malpractice: misdiagnosis, wrong diagnosis, late diagnosis or failure to diagnose
- Hospital or nursing home neglect
- Surgical mistakes: incomplete surgery, botched surgery, wrong surgical site or anesthesia errors
- Medical imagery or laboratory malpractice: losing or mixing up patient slides or samples, or misreading test results
- Life support errors: defective alarm systems, misplacing feeding tube or oxygen supply, or trachea tube defect or misplacement
- Poor continuity of care: failure to keep medical records up to date or accurate, failure to obtain records or poor coordination of medical practitioners
- Paralysis due to spinal cord injury (SCI)
- Birth injuries before, during or after labor and delivery
- Failure to commit or intervene for suicide
- Sepsis, septic shock and serious infection
- Wrongful death
Our firm focuses on winning compensation for your medical costs, including rehabilitation, counseling, physical therapy and corrective procedures. However, our work does not end there. We may also help you seek damages for your total income loss, disability, paralysis, and pain and suffering. For families who have lost a loved one to a medical error, we can build a wrongful death claim.Our Firm Is Ready to Help You
If you suffered the impact of medical malpractice in Rhode Island, we can help you fight for the damages that you deserve. Our firm will embark on a thorough investigation to build a solid case that may increase the possibility of achieving maximum compensation. For a free initial consultation, complete our contact form or call us at (401) 353-0440.